Expunging Criminal Records

You must be off of probation in order to qualify to expunge your criminal record.  If you are currently on probation, your attorney must file a formal noticed motion asking the court to terminate your probation early.  If the motion to terminate probation is granted, then your attorney can start the process of filing for expungement.

Law Offices of Errol Cook (562) 209-1114

Tags: No tags

Comments are closed.